Monday, December 04, 2006

My toe

As u all know in my previous post i injured my toe.. it still havent recovered yet.. haihz.. cannot play football. So that day i go see a chinese doctor he said my toe was a small matter ( got blood clot and bone slightly injured ) so he took a needle and poke my toe and press it so that blood can come out, the blood that came out was black in colour or vry dark red not vry sure.. but there was a prob my blood couldnt come out oni vry little came out... it wasnt enough to cure my leg cuz its an old injury so there was allot of blood stuck in there... haihz.. cannot play football!!!!!

Now for some good news:
Manchester United 3 - 0 Everton
Manchester United 2 - 1 Middlesbrough

and now for some embarrasing news for Arsenal
Arsenal 1 - 3 Bolton
Arsenal 1 - 2 Fulham

hahahah Arsenal suks!!!

This is all for now dam lazy write haha...

No comments: